Wondering how to maintain to bedding at home? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Follow these simple instructions to extend the quality and life of your bedding.
Care Instructions (bed sheets, duvet covers & pillow covers)
- Wash white & natural in warm water
- Wash other colors in cold water
- Unscented liquid detergent in recommended
- Avoid bleach & fabric softeners
- Tumble dry on medium / Line dry in shade
- Shake before washing & drying to minimize wrinkles
- Avoid leaving sheets in dryer once it has stopped
- Use warm iron for a crisp look
Our weaving technique & dying process ensure that our bed sheets don’t pill. However, in certain cases external substances may cause pilling. Here are some tips to avoid pilling due to such external substances:
- Avoid fabric softeners, which leave perfumes and other residues on the fabric. These residues will cause fibers to clump more easily and are a big factor in causing pilling.
- People with particularly oily skin will find that the sheets pill much worse on their side of the bed, as any kind of oily substance may contribute to pilling. Anything they can do to reduce the amount of natural skin oils on the sheets (showering before bed, wearing pajamas, laundering sheets more frequently, etc) will certainly extend the life of their sheets.
- Avoid applying cosmetic or therapeutic creams, salves, ointments, lotions, etc to your skin right before bed.